1 cup pistachio nuts 2 tablespoons rice malt syrup (or raw honey) 2 tablespoons coconut cream 2 tablespoons coconut oil 1 tsp of vanilla powder/extract Pinch sea salt/Himalayan rock salt1 cup hazelnuts 3 tablespoons rice malt syrup (or raw honey) 1/4 cup coconut cream 1/4 cup coconut oil 1/2 cup raw cacao
For the chocolate coating: 2 tablespoons coconut oil 1 block Lindt 90% dark chocolate
For rolling: Pistachios, finely chopped Raw cacao
1. Place all pistachio filling ingredients in food processor and blend until smooth. Repeat the process with the hazelnut filling.
2. Place mixture in freezer for one hour or until firm enough to roll into balls.
3. Heat chocolate and coconut oil in saucepan over a low heat, stir to combine.
4. Remove hardened green mixture from freezer and roll into teaspoon sized balls. Dip the balls in chocolate coating and place on a tray lined with baking paper. Roll pistachio truffles in chopped pistachios and hazelnuts in raw cacao.
5. Store in fridge or freezer then gift to your love ones and listen as they moan in delight!