Here at Justick Australia we’re all about making life easier so you have more time to enjoy it! Christmas is a magical time of year to be spent enjoying time with loved ones. It definitely shouldn’t be spent stressing. We understand a lot of hard work goes into making Christmas special each year – deciding what gifts to buy, meal planning, decorating, gift wrapping etc.! But by using one of our Justick Boards you will instantly feel more in control and be able to sit back and enjoy this festive season.
So firstly, get yourself a Justick Board here and follow these simple steps to get organised for Christmas!
1. Add family photos and festive touches – after all, it is Christmas time and the holidays are all about being with and enjoying time with our loved ones!
2. Set up a calendar template. This time of year can be overwhelming for some – Christmas presents to buy & wrap, parties & special events to plan, food to prep, houses to keep in order… the list goes on! So use a monthly calendar template to mark out and keep track of important dates and deadlines.
3. Mark down your to dos! Including a to do list in open and plain sight is a sure fire way to ensure all important tasks get done! This will help hold you accountable and you will be more likely to get tasks done if they are written down in front of you.
4. Add in a holiday meal planner! It wouldn’t be the holidays if we didn’t use this time as an excuse to sit down with family and friends and indulge in some of our favourite meals! Use a meal planner template so you can prepare in advance for those gatherings and spend more time with loved ones and less time slaving away in the kitchen.
5. Use your Justick to keep a grocery list. If you’ve ever gotten to the supermarket for a big grocery haul prior to having guests over and been horrified to discover on arrival you’ve misplaced your grocery list; you’re going to want to keep reading! Simply print out a grocery list template to use on your Justick & then it is as simple as taking a quick photo of the grocery list on your smart phone and heading to the shops – because we are all guilty of being attached at the hip to our phones today so you can rest easy knowing you will have everything you need to whip up a Christmas lunch to be remembered!
We hope these tips help you get organised and plan a stress-free Christmas! Make sure to share how you use your Justick with us by using #justickaustralia.